June 28, 2012

RUSH MAN !!


In the afternoon till now, I'm still doing a same assignment.
The China History of Ming Dynasty, you're killing me.
When I was in sec, I can understand why am I have to study China history,
because on that time, I have to study the World History including China History, that's why.
But now, I'm in the college, I really can't understand why should I study China History?
Never intend go to China for study, oh my goodness! What the fish!!

Alright, 9 more days I got a presentation of Political Science.
Wish me luck, the report of that, I'm writing nonsense,
but a team friend thought there's too "officially answer" for all the through.

Well, we have no way to estimate all the young people,
will them support the NLD or Balisan National party.
They might have any independent people to rise it anytime.
In many cases, no way to do an immediately "tendency" answer,
why not standing in the neutral stage to answer the question?

好了,在这里透气之余,也写了一堆像大便的英文。

这星期六去做多一次 Stand Upper.
还没做准备 VO 稿,还没找extra camera‘s battery, 
还没找 extra long record's memory card, 要死!!

嗯,该回到历史的怀抱,今天凌晨得赶出来,
明天将它综合,下星期再审查,再下两星期,rehearsal than presentation.
呼!! 很赶哦~~~!!! 赶鸡赶鸭,那么赶。




No comments:

Post a Comment